(Redirected from Goods (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up good or Good in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Good is that which is to be preferred and prescribed; not evil.
Good or Goods may also refer to:
- "Good" the opposite of evil, for the distinction between positive and negative entities, see Good and evil
- Goods, materials that satisfy human wants and provide utility
- Capital good is a durable good that is used in the production of goods or services.
- Final good or consumer good is a commodity that is used by the consumer to satisfy current wants or needs, rather than to produce another good.
- Good, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Good (film) (2008), starring Viggo Mortensen
- The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, 2009 American comedy film directed by Neal Brennan
Groups and labels
- Good Entertainment, a South Korean record label
- GOOD Music, an American record label
- The Goods (band), an American band
- "Good" (Morphine song), a song from the eponymous album, see Good (Morphine album)
- "Good" (song), by Better Than Ezra
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Good (play), by Cecil Philip Taylor
- The Goods (TV series), a Canadian talk show and lifestyle program on CBC
Brands and enterprises
- Good (political party), South African political party founded by Patricia de Lille
- Form of the Good, Plato's macrocosmic view of goodness in living
- God (disambiguation)
- Goode, surname
- Goodes (disambiguation)
- Goodness (disambiguation)
- Summum bonum, the "highest good"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Good.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.